The Aadhaar card has also been made mandatory by the government for a child of 5 years or less. Keeping this in mind, UIDAI has announced the child Aadhaar card. Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to Bal Aadhaar Card through this article. Such as what is Bal Aadhaar Card ?, its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, application process, application form etc. So friends, if you want to get complete information related to Bal Aadhaar Card then you are requested to read this article till the end.
Baal Aadhaar Card
Aadhaar card is a very important document that is used as an identity card. UIDAI has announced to make child Aadhaar card for children 5 years or less. This Aadhar card will be in blue color. After the child is above 5 years, the child Aadhaar card will be invalid. After the child Aadhaar card is invoiced, a new Aadhaar card will be made for the child, for which biometric updation will have to be done.
All those people who want to get their child’s child Aadhaar card must apply by visiting the official website. Many government schemes can be availed through Bal Aadhaar card. The child who has a child Aadhaar card will also be able to get admission in the school.
Also Check: NREGA Job Card List 2021
Purpose of child adhar card
As you know, the Aadhaar card is an important document for the citizens of the country. It is used in many types of work. Now it is needed to take advantage of many government schemes and services of the Center and the state. With this, even in banks, no work is done without it. Now the government has ordered to make child Aadhaar cards for children.
People of the country will have to get their child Aadhaar card made at the age of 5 years or less under this scheme. Through this scheme, children will also be given benefits of government schemes and services. Through this, it will be easy for students to get admission in schools.
Baal Aadhaar Card Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- The age of the child should be 5 years or less.
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- proof of address
- mobile number
- Passport size photo of child
How to apply for Child Aadhar Card online?
Interested beneficiaries who want to apply online for getting their child’s Aadhaar card, follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the Unique Identification Authority of India.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Book An Appointment” from the option of Get Aadhaar, you will have to click on this option.
- After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page here you have to select your state, district and select the Aadhaar center and book your appointment.
- After this, you have to book the appointment date by entering your mobile number and verifying the OTP.
- After this, you will have to take your child to the Aadhaar Center on the day of the appointment itself.
- By going there your child’s child Aadhaar card will be made.
Now after the age of 5 years, there will be no need for biometric authentication of parents for card updation, but after the child attains the age of 5 years, his fingerprints, retina scans and photographs will be given to the Aadhaar center.