MahaDBT – Apply Online
MahaDBT is a government scheme launched by Government of Maharashtra for people in Maharashtra in order to take benefits of different schemes. It is initiated to transfer subsidies of various social schemes of government like online scholarship, disaster, pension, Farmer schemes etc. Government of Maharashtra created a portal called MahaDBT where citizens from all over Maharashtra can register and know all schemes applicable to them. The initiative is taken to help deprived and deserving people of Maharashtra.
Following are benefit schemes by Government of Maharashtra.
- Post Matric Scholarship
- Pre Matric Scholarship
- Pension Schemes
- Farmer Schemes
- Labour Schemes
- Special Assistance Schemes
Till now only Post Matric Scholarships are disclosed on Apple Sarkar DBT Portal. As soon as other schemes are displayed, we’ll update here. Bookmark this site for latest update from MahaDBT.
Various schemes are given to people by different departments of Government of Maharashtra under Post Matric Scholarships Benefit Scheme. Following is a list of various departments that MahaDBT Scholarships to students and everyone who fits the criteria.
- Social Justice & Special Assistance Department
- Tribal Development Department
- School Education and Sports Department
- Minority Development Department
- Department of Disability
- VJNT, OBC, SBC Welfare Department
- Directorate of Technical Education
- Directorate of Higher Education
- Directorate of Medical Education & Research
- Maharashtra Council of Agriculture Education & Research
- Directorate of Art
- Maharashtra Animal & Fishery Science
- Department of Dairy Technology
Each department has set of MahaDBT Scholarships for people of Maharashtra.
Read full article to get all information about MahaDBT Login, MahaDBT Scholarship 2019, MahaDBT Application Form, MahaDBT Resgistration, benefits, documents required etc.
Check Out: 10th and 12th Result Online
MahaDBT Login and MahaDBT Registration
What is The Process for MahaDBT Registration?
If you are a new user who is going to apply for scholarships for the first time then you have to go on Official Website of MahaDBT is www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in and complete registration process. Remember, without registration you can not login and can not have access to eligible scholarships. So MahaDBT Registration is a mandatory process for every new User. It’s a one time process you have follow and you can get your beneficiary schemes every year.
Following is a step by step process for new applicant to register:
Step 1 :
- You will be able to see New Application Registration Button that you have to click.
- You will be redirected to a page where you will be asked if you have Aadhar Card.
- If you choose Yes then you will be asked Adhaar Number (UID)
Step 2 :
- Then you have to choose Authentication of your Adhaar Card either as
OTP or Biometric.
- If you choose OTP then One Time Password (OTP) is sent to your Adhaar registered mobile number. You will receive 4 digit OTP on your mobile. Then you have to enter your OTP in the given box and click the button Verify OTP. You will get a message of successful authentication on your screen with “Please Click on Continue” button.
- If you don’t have registered mobile number with Adhaar Card then you can choose Biometric option for authentication.
Step 3 :
- All your details with Adhaar Card will be auto filled like Name, Bank Details, Adhar Number, Mobile Number, E-mail Id etc. So you don’t have to fill those.
- If you want some changes then click on appropriate text box to make changes.
Step 4 :
- Now the portal asks you to fill your information like User Name, Password and you have to enter password again for confirmation etc.
- After completing this information you have to click “Register”button. Once this completes, system stores details for verification purpose and shows you a message of “Profile Created Successfully” and you are good to go.
- Now because you have completed MahaDBT Registration you can login to your account to get details about eligible MahaDBT Scholarships for you.
- You simply have to click on “Applicant Login” button, fill user name, password, and captcha and you will be able to enter your profile.
- In case you forgot your password then click on “Forgot Password”. You will be asked to enter user name.
- Fill correct user name of your MahaDBT account and click on “Get OTP” button.
- Now Enter new OTP in given text box and fill & confirm New Password.
- There are some rules regarding Password like its length, use of special character, upper case and lower case alphabets that you have follow.
Follow this simplified MahaDBT Login Process and access your account to get benefits of various Maharashtra Scholarships.
You can go on MahaDBT official website www.mahadbtmahait.gov.in to login your account and get benefits of scholarships.
Check Out: SSC Result 2019 Online
MahaDBT Scholarships & Application Form 2019
For MahaDBT Scholarships, students need to submit various documents for information verification process. They need to check what documents they need for MahaDBT Application Form 2019. Some of common documents that are required for every MahaDBT Scholarship are listed below for MahaDBT Scholarship 2019.
- PAN Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Affidavit and Aadhar Card
- Fee Receipt
- HSC and SSC Certificates
- College Bonafide certificate
- Caste Validity Certificate
- Hostel Certificate
- CAP Allotment Letter
After filling application form, if institute doesn’t accept it for some reason and sends it back then students will receive notification regarding that. They can make necessary changes. If benefit is disbursed by respective department then redeem button will enable and applicant need to redeem those points.
MahaDBT Latest Update : MahaDBT Scholarships Application Form 2019 Date is extended to 28 Feb 2019 for Maharashtra Scholarship 2019. Students are suggested to go on their profile and check status of application form.
FAQ – MahaDBT – Aaple Sarkar DBT
Q: What is Aaple Sarkar DBT?
Aaple Sarkar DBT is (Direct Benefit Transfer) an online portal initiated by Government of Maharashtra to transfer benefits, subsidies of social welfare schemes to directly to user bank account. This process is transparent and has launched to avoid other interruptions and corruption in transferring benefits to end user. Users can directly view the process of application and check the status and receive MahaDBT Scheme and Scholarship money directly by the government.
Q: What is the life of an OTP?
OTP sent on registered on mobile number lasts for 30 sec.
Q: Is Adhaar Card mandatory for DBT Benefit Schemes?
Yes. Adhaar card is compulsory for DBT benefits. Because bank details will be linked to your Adhaar Card and so beneficial fund will be directly deposited to your account. This will ensure that deserving person is getting benefit from Government.
Q: Can I Change my Mobile Registered Number?
Yes you can. But the only condition is that new registration mobile number must be active with UIDAI. You will receive an OTP to authenticate that you have to enter and you are done. If new number is not registered on UIDAI then you have to visit UIDAI centre near you and get changes done with new mobile number.
Q:How Can I Check Eligibility of Schemes?
You have to fill all details about you with correct information. Depending on this you can check eligibility for poper schemes. The portal will show you relevant and applicable Schemes depending on details given by you.
Q: Can I Edit Application form?
Yes you can. If your application form is sent back to you from institution then you can make necessary changes and send it back.
Q: What File formats are accepted by the portal?
All files that you are uploading should be either JPG or PNG. It means all your documents should be scanned and either in one format.
Q: What should be the size of documents?
File size that Applicant is uploading, should be up to 250 kb. If it is larger then you have to edit and manage up to 250 kb
Hope this information is useful for you. For any changes in scholarships by government, questions and latest updates be in touch with us.