The process of Gargi Award application 2021 is being done online. Under this scheme, the state government is going to start an online portal for online applications. Under this scheme, students of Rajasthan will not need to apply offline to receive the award after a few days, now students will be able to apply online through the official website from home and students can avail the benefit of this scheme online. Today students of Rajasthan, we are going to provide you all the information related to Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021 through this article, so read our article till the end.
Rajasthan Gargi Puraskar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the students of the state who have passed 75% marks or more in the 10th standard examination at the secondary level (Passing 75% marks or more in the 10th standard examination) and after taking admission in the next class, will be given the state government. 3000 rupees as prize money will be provided by (3000 rupees as prize money) and students who get 75% marks in 12 exams (Passing 75% marks or more in 12 to standard examination) will get Rs 5000 prize money. thousand rupees).
To avail of the prize money, it is necessary to take admission in 11th and 12th class. If a student does not take admission in class 11 after class X, then she will not get the benefit of this scheme.
Documents of Gargi Award Application 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should have 75% or more marks in the 10th and 12th standard examination.
- Girls of all categories can avail of this scheme.
- The student should have a certificate obtained from the school.
- Aadhaar card of Aadhika
- residence certificate
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Gargi Award Selection Process
- As you all know girls are encouraged by the Girl Child Education Foundation to get good marks in their board exams.
- This incentive is provided through the Gargi Award.
- The Gargi Award is given under the Senior and Junior category.
- Gargi Award: Girls who have secured 75% or more marks in the entrance test for senior category will be eligible for this award.
- The list of all such students who have secured 75% or more in their board examination is called from the Board of Secondary Education.
- This list is sent to the Girl Child Education Foundation.
- After this, the amount of this incentive is distributed to the girls every year on the day of Basant Panchami through the District Education Officer of the district.
- The place of distribution of prizes is identified by the department.
- After this, the concerned district education officers provide the location information to the eligible girl students.
- A form is also filled from the student, which the students have to get certified by the Principal of their school and submitted to the District Education Officer.
- The eligibility for the award is certified through this form.
- The incentive amount is provided in installments under this award.
- The first installment will be given to those students who have secured 75% marks or more in the entrance test and continue their education in the next semester.
- All the students who are studying in Junior Upadhyaya are paid the second installment but those students who do not continue their education will not be given this award.
- The Gargi Award junior class eligible will be the student of VIII board examination conducted by Sanskrit Education Department.
- This award will be given only to the student who scores at the Panchayat Samiti level and district headquarters level.
- The name of the students will be sent to the Girl Child Education Foundation by the concerned Divisional Sanskrit Education Officer.
- After this, tests will be done by the Girl Child Education Foundation and the girl students will be identified.
- After this, the list of girl students identified by the Girls Education Foundation and the prize money will be sent to the District Education Officer.
- District Education Officer will distribute this amount to eligible girl students.
- The incentive amount of Gargi Award Junior class will be given to only those students who are studying in class name 9, while studying in class 9, the first installment amount will be given to students.
- If the girl is studying regularly in class 10 also, then she will be provided second installment amount.
- If the eligible girl student does not continue her education, she will not be awarded the award.
- Students of junior and senior category will have to get a certificate from the Head of the institution to prove their studies.